If you’re a pilot, chances are good that you’ve heard about ADS-B. You probably know that an ADS-B receiver can make flying safer and more efficient by providing real-time weather, traffic, TFRs, and other flight data directly to your iFly 720, 740 and all WiFi enabled tablets and phones! . You probably also know that most of the ADS-B receivers on the market are quite expensive.
Stratux RXWX is shipped fully assembled; just power it up and fly.
Subscription-Free In-Flight Weather
Stratux RXWX receives continuous, free weather updates from ADS-B ground stations. In-flight weather gives you a huge edge in aeronautical decision making by providing you with a near real-time view of conditions in your area and across the nation.
Current weather products include:
- NEXRAD radar
- Winds / Temps Aloft
Additionally, ADS-B’s FIS-B service also gives you:
- SUA (Special Use Airspace) activity
- Future enhancements to the ADS-B weather system are expected to add lightning, turbulence, icing, cloud tops, and AWOS.
Stratux RXWX is a dual-band (UAT and 1090-ES) system, which means it can receive traffic information from all available ADS-B traffic sources including FAA ground towers (TIS-B and ADS-R) and aircraft equipped with ADS-B Out.
What's Included in the Box:
- Dual Band ADS-B SDR's (978 & 1090)
- AHRS Chip - Drives Autopilot & Synthetic Vision
- Internal Stratux GPYes GPS (No more floppy GPS puck getting in the way)
- 1 Year VFR iFly GPS Subscription Card ($69.99 Value)
- DOES NOT INCLUDE USB CABLE OR INTERNAL BATTERY
(Please note: a USB to Micro USB cable is needed to power the Stratux, this is not included in the package)