As many have correctly said, you can copy the files for iFly without issue, but Streets is tied to the card itself.
There's also a card rebuild procedure we have an email template for, so I'll drop it below for anyone who wants to follow the "approved" method for loading/reloading an SD card. The zip file may be out of date, so make sure you update charts and software in Step 7.
1. Download this file: www.iflygps.com/downloads/sdmmcdisk.zip
2. Unzip the contents of this file to your computer
3. From the unzipped files, copy all the files & folders under the \MinSDCard folder to the root of your new SD card
4. When complete, there will be approximately 15 folders on the root of your SD card, starting with \AptDiagrams
5. Insert the SD card into your iFly and power on the unit
6. Launch the navigation program once on the iFly device to "bind" it to the device and create the license file
7. Update the card as you normally would using iFly Connect, WiFi, or using the Download Package method