Last three flights I have been exoeriencing the following:
- what appeared to be intermittent drop outs of NMEA data going to my Dynon. I lose the HSI briefly then it reappears;
- I noticed (a couple of times but not every time) that this occurred the GPS status instrument on the 740 might go from ADSB to ADSB WAAS or vice versa. I have an Echo UAT.
- Today though a couple of times the interruptions were longer and the 740 seemed kind of frozen. Tap a button during this and nothing happens for a while until it decides to come back.
- The same set up has been very reliable for the last year or so. No updates done to 740 or Echo software versions. It's still on the production version of software.
- anyone else seeing any similar issues recently ? Having dumb thoughts such as now that we are in 2020 I'm getting more ADSB data or something? That's probably a completely nonsense thought.