The 7-inch touch screen aviation GPS has been reborn! The next evolution is still big and bright enough to read easily in flight and now even more affordable!
An included suction mount with multiple articulation points or an optional yoke mount provides lots of mounting options. The touch screen interface is incredibly simple to use. No installation or setup required. Just turn it on and you're ready to fly!
The iFly 740b is loaded with digital copies of FAA sectionals, IFR Low Enroute charts, airport diagrams, approach plates, and more. In fact, everything from planning to flying is designed around image enhanced maps from the FAA. Sweep your finger across the screen to scroll through the map, quick-tap to switch to another sectional, drag a route line to avoid a TFR, tap an airport to get detailed information. It's easy, intuitive, and fast.
New in the iFLY 740b
- Sunlight Readability. Sunny days are no issue with the iFly 740b and the bright 1100 Nit 7-inch Touchscreen. Perfect for those bright open cockpits.
- Built-In Emergency Battery
- Ultra-accurate internal WAAS GPS Receiver
- Simple Wi-Fi Updating via WiFi
- and much more...
- iFly 740b loaded with all FAA Sectional Charts, Low Altitude Enroute Charts, Approach/Departure Plates, Airport Diagrams, and more.
- Soft carrying case
- AC power adapter
- DC power adapter (cigarette lighter style)
- Remote Control
- Multi-point articulating suction mount
- FREE VFR/IFR Data Subscription for 2 months. This subscription will allow you to keep all elements of your iFly up to date. This includes Sectionals, TAC charts, Low Enroute Charts, Plates, Software, TFRs, Metars, AFD Databases, etc.
NOTE: The iFly 740b has a small emergency use internal battery but requires external power for regular use. It includes both AC and DC (cigarette lighter style) adapters, and supports both 12v and 24v systems.